Tuesday, April 28, 2009

How About Some How-To?

What is it about how-to videos that I enjoy so much? Well, they are fun to create, but more than that they are helpful. And when you get right down to it, I get more joy and satisfaction from helping others than just about anything else. Except maybe making them laugh. Like with this video:

HOW TO...DEAL WITH CHRONIC (SHOULDER) PAIN



Sorry for the scream, hope I didn't hurt your ears.

I love producing how-to vids so much I have a special place to view them at my video site, informative videos like:

HOW TO...LOWER YOUR CHOLESTEROL NATURALLY



Now that we have that taken care of, you must be hungry. I've produced a bunch of how-to vids about food and nutrition, like this one:

HOW TO...MAKE BABA GHANOUSH



By the way, if you've never tried this I highly recommend giving it a nosh.

Too many videos too soon? Getting a bit stressed out? No worries, watch this:

HOW TO...MANAGE STRESS



Hope that helped. If not, maybe this will:

HOW TO...INCREASE YOUR NETWORK OF FRIENDS




Still feeling a bit sluggish? Then try my latest how-to video:

HOW TO...GET MOTIVATED

Until next time...

peace,

Mike

8 comments:

HEALTH NUT WANNABEE MOM said...

These are brilliant and as usual you have me smiling and laughing and much more knowledgeable. You are something else and yes that is a pic of me-should have known I could not fool you.

suZen said...

As always, love your videos! Great information and the last one with the love you's - hey, if you don't love yourself, how can you love anyone else? Good job!

Liza said...

haha, love the videos. i have never tried baba ghanoush, thanks for sharing, will try it one of these days.

Mike Foster said...

heidi: always thrilled to make you smile...and i'm still smiling from your photo...very nice...thanks for sharing...

suzen: glad you dropped by and enjoyed your stay...

liza: i put a bit too much garlic in that batch, but other than that it's delicious...

peace,

mike

PaulsHealthBlog.com said...

That's a lot of "How To" in one post!

Have a great day!

Paul

Eat Well. Live Well.
PurpleGreenPops.com

fedhz said...

Hi, Mike... just checked out the How To manage Stress video.. it really helped me. I will be back to watch more videos. thank you so much!

Mike Golch said...

Mike,Great posting.On a personal note thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a message of support.

aiqing said...

Do you know the runescape power leveling, in the game you need the runescape gold. it can help you increase your level. My friends always asked me how to buy runescape accounts, i do not know he spend how much money to buy the runescape money, when i see him in order to play the game and search which the place can buy the cheap runescape power leveling. i also happy with him.