Sunday, April 27, 2008

How-To...

I am very excited about the new "How-To" segment I have just introduced on my website, livelife365.com. Not only will I be offering advice and suggestions and helpful tips and proven methods using the "How-To" format. I will also be creating funny "How-To" videos. Check them out at livelife365.com, they are listed under Inform/How-To. Or use the video tab at the top of the page to access my complete videography. I offer over one hundred videos that range from diet and nutrition advice, to motivation and overcoming adversity, along with dozens of funny songs, videos, and other goofy antics that, hopefully, make you laugh. Try my latest: "How to...Get Slapped by a Woman, parts 1-4." Use the menu on the left titled: Access My Video Directory, then mouse over Laugh/Funny How-To, and enjoy. As always, I value your feedback. Let me know what you like, as well as inform me what I could be doing better. And if there are any specific topics you would like me to talk about, send me a message and will be happy to make a video just for you.

I hope you enjoy this new series and continue to make livelife365.com a regular experience. So, get out there and live life, every day and every way.

peace,

Mike

No comments: