Saturday, April 19, 2008

Welcome to livelife365!

Greetings,

My name is Mike Foster. I am the creator of livelife365.com, a video-driven website dedicated to healthy living, self-development, and entertainment. Most of the information on my website is communicated using video...Manny just hit a two-run bomb to put the Red Sox on top, sorry for the segue. You see, I am a huge Red Sox fan, have been since, and this is really going to show my age, 1967. As I was saying, my website is all about videos, this blog offers me the opportunity to communicate using the written word. My aim is to entertain, offer helpful advice, and share information using both mediums. So, this is my first official blog entry, hope you enjoyed it (don't worry, they will get better). Please check back whenever you feel like it, and visit me on livelife365.com.

You never know, together we may just change your life.

peace,
Mike

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A great blog. Plenty of light-hearted and useful information to cheer whoever is out of tune with the weather.

Truthful, down to earth and relevent articles to warm the heart and invigorate the mind.

I enjoy your blog tremendously and look forward to visit often. Keep it up! Cheers!

leefrank
http://cholesterol-digest.com/blog