Wednesday, May 21, 2008

New Videos


Please check out these videos I recently added to my website,
livelife365.com.
I hope you enjoy them. In fact, let me know what you think by using the Messages
tab at the top of the page, or clicking on Contact Us. I welcome and value your feedback. Peace.

Links Mike takes you on a tour of his extensive links page

Sharebuilder 401K A new advertiser that helps you invest for your future.

Stub Hub Another new advertiser. A great place to buy tickets online.

No-Hitter Mike talks about the recent no-hitter by Jon Lester of the Red Sox.

Mike Has A Senior Moment The title says it all, watch and laugh.

Zazzle
A great place to buy merchandise online.

Mike Walking and Talking: Your Time on Earth You won't want to miss this one.

It's What's Inside That Counts The importance of inner beauty.

No comments: